Week: 1
Workout: 2
Date: 2/15/11
What I did: Never made it to the gym so I went out for a ride at about 4pm. I did 19.6 miles (that rounds up to 20, right?) averaging 17.2 mph. Then I came in and did 3x15 sit-ups and 3x15 push-ups.
Thoughts: The push-ups and sit-ups were worse than the ride! Obviously I need to take a little tread off of this spare tire I've got. One thing I definitely need to do is decrease the portion size that I have for dinner. Sitting there talking to everyone, it's way too easy to get that second helping. Doug and mary aren't cooking tonight, so I have no excuse!
Family dinnertime chat is definitely a good thing but you make a good point about the extra grazing that can be done after you're full. We started leaving the food on the stove, and bringing a plate to the table. I think this helps a bit.
ReplyDelete