Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Melissa's Wednesday Workout

 Week: 1
Workout:3
Date: 2/16/11
What I did:
Got up at 4:55 am, and ran 2 miles at the gym, and did 17 min on the elliptical.
Thoughts:
I went to bed earlier last night, at 9:30 and this really helped my energy level this morning. I am slowly ooching my wake up time up. I'd like to be at the gym when it opens, so I can get in a full hour's workout. In hindsight, I probably could have stayed a few more minutes and dome some abs this morning, but I am still figuring out my schedule and how long things take me to accomplish between my workout and getting ready for work. Tomorrow I am looking forward to a nice day morning off!

In case anyone needs a laugh this morning, here's the best of Doug Monkhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment