Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Workout Approach...

Week: 2

Workout: 2

Day/Date: Thursday, 2/24

What I did: Bike/Swim/Bike
- 4.75 mile warm-up ride to the gym
- 500m swim
- 8.75 mile ride back home

Thoughts: This was a new approach and is something that I'd like to try to do once a week. I just threw my things in a backpack and took off to the gym on the bike. I need to get a new pair of Tri Shorts and I won't even have to change when I get there. This was the first time I had swam in almost a year. 500m was all that my shoulders wanted, but I can tell that it was good for them. Then back on the bike for a little longer ride to finish off the workout. The wind was brutal this afternoon, which made the ride a challenge. No speed records today for sure.

Since I slacked off Monday & Wednesday, I've got to get something in every day for the rest of the week. Anyone interested in a bike ride in the neighborhood sometime this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment