Monday, February 21, 2011

Too much wine last night (2-1)

Week: 2
Workout: 1
What I did:
40 min on the elliptical (cue wop wop sound)
Thoughts:
I woke up at 5am and DID NOT want to workout. I put on my clothes (which I laid out the night before) and I got in the car. About halfway there, I u-turned and was going to go get back in bad. As I was driving back towards the house, I thought "I really don't want to do this, but I know I will feel guilty all day if I don't do anything." So I compromised with myself that all I had to do was go get on a machine and just relax and hydrate. Then I u-turned again and headed back towards the gym. After my "intense" elliptical session I felt much better (and i did sneak in a few strenuous intervals). Today I am going to flush this wine out of my system with lots of water, and tomorrow I am going to try a Crossfit workout. Hopefully having something new to try will help me spring out of bed with a little more enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment