Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 1 Tally!

Good job everyone on WEEK 1. I think everyone did amazing (especially considering the short notice on this challenge). Thanks for diligently posting your workouts on the blog. Please keep it up. I don't know about you guys, but it is really encouraging to me to know that I have you all to be "accountable" to. When I think about slacking off, I always think "Would this be something I'd be proud to blog about." If it isn't, I push myself a little harder.

Today is Day 1 of WEEK 2. I hope everybody is excited to get their workouts in this week and is noticing the difference that consistency and frequency make when you are trying to re-energize your commitment to a healthy lifestyle. It makes me so happy that our family can share our goals and journeys. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment